Thursday, September 3, 2009

My painful life

I always live in stress. I always had problems. Even today, I have problems. Let me start with last summer. I had a terrible car accident. It was a head-on collision. I was badly injured and my car was wrecked. Thank God, you kept me alive. Till then, I have not slept well, eaten well and thought well. I missed a chance to work in summer. It passed doing nothing. I had to take rest because of injuries. The other reason I could not work was having no car.

I always wonder why one after another problem comes in my life and why I can't live peacefully.

Sometimes, I have problems with my family and sometimes with my friends. I believe I always do a right thing taking decisions but people think the different way. I always seek a fair path that is beneficial to all parties but people think the partial way.

No comments: